Sometimes stuff doesn’t work out. Let us help you with that!
HoneyBear Farms LLC warrants its equipment to be free of defects in material and workmanship. If within 30 days of purchase you feel an item to be defective, please return the merchandise along with your sales receipt to HoneyBear Farms LLC. And we will refund the purchase price along with all transportation charges. Warranty does not cover damage to equipment arising from alteration, abuse or use of product for other than its intended purpose.
Please call if you need to return an item. We accept returns under the following conditions:
- Call for Return Authorization
- Item must be in good condition
- Item must be returned within 30 days of receipt
- Original receipt is required
- In most cases a restocking fee of 20% will be charged. We cannot accept returns on hazardous materials
- We cannot accept returns on opened food items
- We cannot accept returns on Honey Bees, before or after pickup.
When a situation occurs where Mann Lake Ltd. is shipping another product to you as replacement for damaged or incorrect product, there will be an additional charge for the new product sent and a credit applied at time of the return of the incorrect product.
Our liability is limited to the purchase price paid for any item. We make no warranty or representation, express or implied except all products conform to the description provided by the manufacturer on sales literature or product labels.